Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
11 Main St
Concord, MA 01742
In 1981, Brigitte founded and became President of Senkler & Associates, Inc. which grew to be recognized as the leading, independently-owned real estate company in the Boston area. In 1988, Senkler & Associates merged with Coldwell Banker where Brigitte became Vice President and top producer.
Brigitte Senkler, Amy Pasley, and Peggy Dowcett are consummate professionals with over 50 years’ combined experience actively representing residential sales and relocation clients across a broad spectrum of market segments in the Boston Metro area.
The Team has a strong and true reputation and is most noted for their commitment to their clients, in-depth market knowledge and clear, honest insights which have helped clients make informed decisions. They have orchestrated the finest residential developments and new construction projects with many of the top developers and builders in the area.
The Team’s negotiation skills are unmatched. Buyers and sellers feel confident in entrusting an important part of their life to professionals who understand the challenges and nuances that exist in every transaction, the unique variables that define every neighborhood, the true, intrinsic value of any given piece of Real Estate, and the underlying appeal of the Boston metro area on the world stage.
During the course of their professional tenure, they have been involved in nearly every record-breaking, residential transaction in Middlesex County including the sale of an 8.6 million dollar Concord estate in May 2012. In addition:
- The Team has consistently been named No. 1 Coldwell Banker agent in New England every year since 1998 and recently ranked No. 7 among sales associates in North America
- In 2014, The Team ranked No. 42 of the top 250 real estate professionals in the U.S and among the top one percent in real estate sales internationally.
The Senkler Team is comprised of five dedicated professionals, Real Estate Broker, Brigitte Senkler; two sales associates, Amy Pasley and Peggy Dowcett; a detailed-oriented transaction coordinator, Ellen Rogers; and a creative marketing administrator, Kathleen Povall. Together they offer the knowledge, experience, expertise and resources that set The Senkler Team apart allowing them to deliver unparalleled results. Clients benefit from the Team’s highly skilled, uniquely-talented individuals with extensive local knowledge, far-reaching international connections and excellence in home marketing.
- International President's Premier, Society of Excellence
- 1998 to Present: Top listing & Sales Associate
- 1999-Present: #1 Sales Associate in New England for Coldwell Banker
- Ranked No. 9 Among all Sales Associates in North America
- Ranked No. 42 Nationwide by the Wall Street Journal